Sunday, November 9, 2008

Enrobed (and sprinkled) Marshmallows

During our summer vacation to Myrtle Beach, we saw these yummy looking treats at a candy shop:


I thought they looked like great treats to serve at children's birthday parties, so I took a picture to help me remember them.

When I was recently asked to supply a snack for the children's choir rehearsal at church, I remembered these treats, and decided to make my own version of them.

I took lollipop sticks (found in the cake/candy section of craft department at WalMart) and placed 2 large marshmallows on each one.


Then I covered them in melted chocolate candy coating and sprinkled them with fall candy sprinkles. I hope the kiddos in the choir have fun eating these tasty, chocolaty treats!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

These have been a family favorite of ours too!

They are quick, fun treats that we usually take to school or church Christmas and Valentine's Day parties.

We have also sprinkled them with crushed peanuts and for Christmas, crushed candy canes (peppermints)!

..the possibilities are endless:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails