My kiddos and I made this yummy treat this week. Its fun for everyone because there are lots of Oreos to munch on during the process.
1. Open a whole package of Oreos and eat one or two.
2. Set aside a few more to eat at various intervals in the process.
3. Crush the rest of the Oreos using food processor.
4. Eat another Oreo.
5. Add an 8 oz package of softened cream cheese to the crushed oreos! Using a spoon doesn't usually work. You have to get down and dirty with your hands to "mush" it all together.
6. Pinch off small portions of the mixture and roll in your hands to make small balls.
Refrigerate or freeze the balls for one hour.
7. Melt almond bark in the microwave until a nice smooth consistency. Sometimes after I melt it, I add a T. of shortening and stir until smooth. This makes it easier to dip.
8. Dip the oreo balls in the almond bark til covered. Place on wax paper til almond bark cools and hardens.
9. Eat and enjoy! And, if you put enough Oreos aside, get some milk and dunk 'em!